If you want to add three or four answers to your polls in an easy way, you can use the combination of the regular Poll sticker and Emoji slider sticker. What you need to do is add two values in the Poll sticker and the other one or two on the Emoji slider.
How do you add more polls on Instagram?
After taking a photo or a video, select the “Polls” icon from the Stickers section, which is visible on the top-right corner of your screen. Place the “Poll” Sticker on your post. Next, you can add your questions and customise your Poll choices. In addition to this, you could also try adding emojis.
Can Instagram polls have more than 2 options?
The Quiz sticker lets you add up to 4 options instead of 2 as present in the regular poll sticker. The thing with this sticker is that the creator needs to select one correct option. That’s because it’s basically a quiz sticker that tells the users the right answer after they have selected an option.
How do I make a poll with more than 2 options?
Click on the poll icon, and you’ll go back to the “create a post” screen where you can add your question and options. You can add more possible answers by clicking the “+Add Option”. Use “Poll Options” to allow people to add options and enable/disable people from choosing multiple answers.
How do you do 3 polls on Instagram?
To ask a multiple-choice question, all you have to do is create a Story, add the Quiz sticker from the sticker tray, and fill in the question and answers. After that, select the correct answer from the provided options and share the Story.
Can you edit poll on Instagram?
After you’ve taken a photo or video for your story, select the “poll” sticker and place it anywhere you’d like — you can write out your own question and even customize the poll choices. After you’ve shared your poll, your friends and followers can immediately start voting and see real-time results.
How do you make a poll on Instagram 2020?
How To Do a Poll on Instagram
- Open Instagram and swipe left.
- Make sure you’re posting to Story (underneath the record button).
- Take the video or picture you want to post.
- Click the sticker icon on the top right.
- Scroll down and choose poll or look for the sliding poll.
- Type in the question and responses.
How do you make a poll on Instagram 2021?
How to add a poll on Instagram stories?
- Step 1: Open Instagram app. …
- Step 2: Create a new Instagram Story. …
- Step 3: Choose the Sticker icon. …
- Step 4: Tap to select the Poll sticker icon. …
- Step 5: Customize the question and poll options. …
- Step 6: Tap Your Story or Send To to publish your story.
How do you do a poll on Instagram group chat?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone
Tap in the top right of Feed. Tap a group name from your Chats list to open the conversation. Tap , then tapPoll. Enter your question and answers, then tap Create Poll.
Can you add more than 2 options on a Facebook poll?
Facebook also lets you create polls with more than two options as answers. To do so, write “poll” in the search bar and click the following option: Click “get started now”.
How do you add multiple questions to Instagram stories?
How to Share Multiple Responses in the Same Instagram Story?
- Swipe up on your Instagram Story Question box. …
- Press on “See all” to see all the responses. …
- Choose one Response and share it. …
- Design your Insta Story response. …
- Press on the Save button. …
- Press on the “x” button to exit the Story.
How do you do multiple choice questions on Instagram?
To access the multiple-choice quiz feature, open the sticker tray (in the upper-right-hand corner of the camera view) and tap the Quiz sticker. Then type in a question, fill in your answers (and select the correct one) and share your story.