How do I turn on archives?
Enable an archive mailbox
- Go to Recipients > Mailboxes.
- Select a mailbox.
- In the details pane, under In-Place Archive, click Enable. …
- On the Create In-Place Archive page, click OK to have Exchange automatically select a mailbox database for the archive or click Browse to specify one.
How do I see my Facebook Archive 2020?
How to See Stories Archive in New Facebook App
- Open Facebook and tap the menu tab at the top right.
- Tap your profile name to view your profile.
- Now tap on 3 dots (More button).
- Select “Story Archive”.
- That’s it! You can now access your archived stories.
How do I open an archive on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your cover photo. Tap Archive, then tap Story Archive at the top. While you’re in your story archive, you can turn your archive on or off.
What is archive in Facebook post?
By Brandy Shaul. June 19, 2020. Facebook’s new Manage Activity tool allows you to view all of the posts you’ve made on the social network, and then archive or delete posts so that other users can no longer view them. When you archive a post, it will go to a special “Archive” section of your Facebook Activity Log.
How do I unarchive a Facebook post?
How to unarchive messages on Facebook
- Click the gear icon in the Facebook Messenger window. Click the gear icon. …
- Select “Archived Chats.” Click “Archived Chats.” …
- Go to the chat, and respond or react to the thread, instantly undoing the archive action and moving the messages back to your primary inbox.
Where is story archive on Facebook app?
Open the Facebook mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone. Tap on the Show all stories button on the home screen. On the next screen, tap on the Archive icon at the top. Here you will find all your archived stories.
Where can I find archive stories?
Follow these steps if you want to find your Facebook story archive.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to visit the Stories section present at the top of your Facebook News Feed.
- Step 2: The, you need to click See All.
- Step 3: At last, you have to click Archive in the top left.
How do I retrieve archived Facebook Stories?
Facebook: How to Restore a Post You’ve Archived
- Step 1: Tap the three horizontal lines in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll down and tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Step 3: Tap “Settings.”
- Step 4: Scroll down and tap “Activity Log.”
- Step 5: Tap “Archive” at the top of the screen.
How do I view archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
How do I archive my Facebook in 2021?
How to archive a Facebook group
- Log into your Facebook account and go to the Facebook group you want to archive.
- On the top toolbar for the group, underneath the cover photo, click the button that says “… More.”
- Select “Archive Group” from the dropdown menu.
- Click “Confirm” to confirm the action.
How do I unarchive a post?
Here is how to Unarchive a post on Instagram:
- Step1: Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Step 2: Tap on Go to your profile.
- Step 3: Tap on the three lines in the top right corner.
- Step 4: Now tap on the archive.
- Step 5: to posts in the archive.
- Step 6: Click the photo you want to unarchive.
- Step 7: Click “Unarchive”.