Why does my Facebook not show intro?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
What is the intro section on Facebook?
The Intro field is meant to display the information that’s most relevant to who you are on Facebook. For example, my Intro lists my job title, because I frequently and publicly post articles on Facebook.
How do I change my intro on Facebook?
To add or edit the Intro section of your profile:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap See Your About Info.
- You can edit your information and use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
- When you’re done, tap Save.
How do I change the order of my intro on Facebook?
How to Edit the Order of Schools on Your Facebook Profile
- Log onto your Facebook account and click “Edit Profile” at the top of the page.
- Scroll to the “Education and Work” section.
- Click “X” next to each school in your list.
- Type the name of each school in the search bar and click it to add the school to your profile.
Can you see who viewed your intro on Facebook?
The views from people who are not your friends on Facebook are anonymous. Unfortunately, there is no way to see the names of other viewers unless you’re friends with them on Facebook. … This is because Facebook keeps them anonymous.
How do I add a quote to my Facebook page?
This option is written in blue letters at the bottom of your screen. It will open your profile’s About section in editing mode. Scroll down and tap Add a favorite quotation. This option is below the FAVORITE QUOTES heading at the bottom of your About section.
What happened to the About section on Facebook?
Facebook is changing the Page presentation layout by removing the ‘Our Story’ section from February 2021. … From 28th February, the ‘Our Story’ section in the Page’s ‘About’ information will be removed. Instead, admins can shift their added information in another section called ‘Additional Information. ‘
How do you add volunteer to Facebook?
How do I add Volunteer Work to my profile?
- Open Profile. To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar , and then click the View Profile link .
- Add Volunteer Work. Click the Add Volunteer Work link. …
- Add Volunteer Details. …
- Attach Project. …
- Save Changes. …
- View Volunteer Work.