Press the Share button as usual, but what you’re looking for is this little arrow in the bottom-right of the text box where you type in what you want to say about the link. Select that arrow to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
Use the drop-down box in the “Share This Status” dialog box to choose who you want to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend’s timeline, to a group, on a page you own or as a private message to another user.
After clicking on the Share button of a post with a link you’d like to share that you also want the text that the profile/page typed in to be shared with it, click the Expand icon in the popup window. Select the arrow icon to get an option selection box. From here, just select “Include Original Post”.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
Here’s how to do it:
- Find a photo on Instagram you’d like to repost, and take a screenshot with your phone. …
- Tap the new post button. …
- Resize the photo in the app. …
- Edit and add filters of your choice. …
- Add a citation. …
- Add a caption. …
- Click share.
How do I switch back to classic Facebook?
Follow the below-given steps to switch back to Classic Facebook. Step 1: Open Facebook on your computer and Log in. Step 2: On the home page click the Menu (Down arrow option) in the top-right corner. Step 3: From the drop-down menu select Switch to Classic Facebook.
How do I use Facebook Classic?
How to Switch back to Classic Facebook from New Facebook
- First, click on the small white down triangle at the top right of the blue bar at the top.
- Then choose ‘Switch to Classic Facebook’ option to switch to old Facebook.
- Now, you will be asked to give feedback. …
- The Classic Facebook will appear on your window.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
Your friend may have added you to one of her custom friend lists. This may be the case if other members are able to post on her timeline but you are not. She may have put you on an “Acquaintance” list and then adjusted her privacy settings such that people on that list cannot post on her timeline.