No, you can not hide the date you post any photo in your Facebook timeline. When you post a photo on your Facebook timeline, its use the date you post it on.
How do I change the date of an album on Facebook?
Please remember, you can only change the date of something you posted.
- Step 1: First of all, you have to hover over the post and click the three-dotted icon.
- Step 2: Then, you need to select Change Date.
- Step 3: At last, you have to enter a new date and click Save.
How do I remove my date from Facebook?
Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the three horizontal bars at the bottom-right of your screen to open a menu. …
- Scroll down and tap “Dating.” …
- In the top-right corner, tap the gear icon to open the Settings menu. …
- Under “Account,” tap “Delete Profile.”
How do I turn off timestamp on Facebook?
There’s no option to remove the timestamp. The only thing you can do to hide the timestamp is to avoid using Facebook from the smartphone. To excise this evidence of your procrastination, click the “privacy” link on the top right, then go to the News Feed and Mini-Feed section.
How do you fix dates on photos?
Right-click the photo you want to change the date for, then click [Properties]. Click the date or time of [Date taken] and enter a number, then press the [Enter] key. Date will be changed.
Why are the dates messed up on Facebook?
The timestamp of posts made by fans is incorrect – it shows posts that have been made in the future. For example, the timestamp is showing “In 5 hours”, indicating it’s been posted on a Sunday, in fact it’s a Saturday. When an admin responds, the comment shows the correct timestamp.
How do I remove timestamp from photos?
Remove date stamp from photo – the easy way
- Step 1: Load the image. Open the image that you wish to remove the date stamp from.
- Step 2: Select the date/time stamp. Zoom in on the area with the date and time stamp, and then mark it with marker or any other selection tool.
- Step 3: Run the restoration process.
How do I change the date modified on a photo?
4. Change Photo Date with Windows File Explorer
- Select the photo you want to change, right-click the photo and choose Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Under Date Taken you can simply enter the date or click the calendar icon. Notice that you cannot change the time.
- Press Apply.
- Press OK.
How do I turn off timestamp on iPhone photos?
For individual photos
- In iOS 15, open the Photos app.
- Choose the photo you want to change the date/time for.
- Tap the screen to get the bottom menu, choose the “i” icon.
- Tap Adjust to change the photo date, time, and location.
- Tap Done in the top right corner when finished.