If your account was deleted by you or someone with your password, there’s no way to restore it. You can create a new account with the same email address you used before, but you may not be able to get the same username. Was this helpful?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How can I recover my Instagram account without phone number or email?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
Open Instagram.com in a web browser and then enter your Instagram username or the phone number or email address associated with the account. After that, enter your password and tap Log In.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
Why am I not getting the 6 digit code from Instagram?
Sometimes it happens that you mistype the email address. … So, make sure that you have typed your email address very carefully. In case if you had mistyped your email address when you first signed up, you should have a phone number or a Facebook account linked with your account. Otherwise, you won’t be able to continue.
How can I log into an old Instagram account without the password?
First, head over to Instagram’s website, and then click the “Log In” link near the bottom of the page. On the next page, underneath the login fields, click the “Forgot Password” link. Next, type the username, email, or phone number you used to when you set up your account.
How can I get my Instagram account back if I changed my phone number?
Send a request by the following steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the log-in page.
- Tap Get help signing in..
- The page goes to the verification page. At this stage, first fill in your username and tap Send Login Link, even though your email is invalid. …
- Tap Need more help? on the same page. …
- If you tap Need more help?
How do I connect my Instagram to my Facebook account?
How do I connect my Instagram account to my Facebook profile in Accounts Center?
- Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
- Tap Add Facebook account and log in to or select the account you want to connect.
- Tap Yes, finish Setup.
Why can’t I log back into my Instagram?
Clear Instagram’s Data and Cache (Android Devices Only).
If you have had Instagram installed on your Android device for quite some time, then it is possible that some of its system files got corrupted during use or while updating the app. … On your device, go to the App Drawer then, tap on the Settings app to open it.