To share an album (or individual pictures) after publishing, follow these steps: Go to your Page, and select the Photos app box. Select the album you want to share. Click the Share link below the images.
Why can’t I post pictures from my gallery to Facebook?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
Can you download photos from Facebook album?
Log in to “Facebook” and go to your “profile.” Click on the “Photos” tab and then “Albums.” Select the album you want to download and then click on the “three horizontal dots” on the album. Select “Download Album.”
There isn’t a share button on your Facebook photo albums, so you can’t just share the entire album on a friend’s newsfeed with one click. That doesn’t mean you can’t share the album at all. First, under the album title, make sure the privacy settings allow friends to see the album.
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo. Select photos from your phone’s camera roll, then tap Done. If you want, you can: Tap a layout, if you’re uploading multiple photos.
How do I share photos on Facebook?
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Tap Camera to take a photo, or tap Browse to select photos from your phone.
- Tap Post.
- If you want, you can: Tap Photo to add more photos. Tap Video to add a video. …
- To choose your audience, tap the audience selector below your name.
- Tap Post.
How do I copy a photo album from Facebook to my computer?
How to Download Facebook Albums
- Navigate to your profile by clicking your own name.
- Go to Photos > Albums.
- Open the album that you want to download.
- In the top-right corner, click the three-dot icon and select Download Album.
How do I select all photos in a Facebook album?
Hold “Ctrl” and click the images to select multiple items or press “Ctrl-A” to select all images in the folder.