Click or tap on the more icon. Go to your Settings and privacy. Go to Audience and tagging, and next to Protect your Tweets, check the box.
How do I change privacy settings on twitter desktop?
Set Tweets to Private
- Navigate to the Twitter website (link in Resources). …
- Click the gear icon on the Twitter toolbar and select “Settings.”
- Select the “Security and Privacy” tab.
- Check the box next to “Protect My Tweets” in the Privacy section, and then click the “Save” button.
Why are my tweets not public?
If you at one time had public Tweets (before protecting your Tweets), those Tweets will no longer be public or appear in public Twitter search results. However, unprotecting your Tweets will cause any previously protected Tweets to be made public. Find out how to remove your updates from Google search.
How do I let people see my twitter?
5 Ways to Get More People to See Your Tweets on Twitter
- Use Keywords: People will not only look for tweets in their feed, but they will also search for them through Twitter’s search engine. …
- Use hashtags: …
- Tweet at the right time: …
- Keep your tweets to a length of 120 Characters: …
- Make your tweets last longer:
How do I make my twitter private on my laptop?
Making your Twitter profile private on your computer
- Go to Twitter and log into your account.
- Click More on the sidebar on the left.
- Click Settings and privacy.
- Select Your account > Account information.
- Click Protected Tweets.
- Check the box under Protect your Tweets.
How do I change my twitter privacy settings 2021?
Click the cog-shaped icon on your Twitter account’s home page, select “Settings,” and then click the “Security and Privacy” tab to view all of the options for protecting your account. Check the “Protect My Tweets” box, and then click “Save Changes.” You must re-enter your password to confirm the changes.
How do I make my tweets public?
Uncheck the Protect My Tweets box to make your account public. When your Twitter account is set to private, only your followers can see your tweets. To make your account public, change the Protect My Tweets setting in the Security & Privacy section of your Twitter account’s settings panel.
Can you tweet privately?
Direct Messages are the private side of Twitter. You can use Direct Messages to have private conversations with people about Tweets and other content. Your browser does not support the
video element. You can start a private conversation or create a group conversation with anyone who follows you.
Can you control who sees your tweets?
You can decide who sees your Tweets by adjusting your privacy settings.
How do I sync my contacts to twitter?
How to upload and manage your contacts
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon, then tap Settings and privacy.
- Tap Privacy and safety.
- Under Discoverability and contacts, tap Discoverability and contacts.
- Tap Sync address book contacts.