To use Facebook’s new colour-change feature for posts, simply tap on the “What’s on your mind?” status bar, then start typing, and choose a colour or gradient from the choices that appear below your text. When done, post it.
How do you make fancy posts on Facebook?
Here’s a 7-step winning formula for an enticing Facebook post to make this easy for you!
- Find a proven idea that fits your brand & Facebook page style.
- Design a graphic.
- Craft a power headline.
- Summarize your post.
- End with a question or call to action.
- Hashtag it!
How do you add color to a post?
To add a colored background to your Facebook post on your computer, begin typing your message where it says, ” What’s on your mind? “. You will see an artist’s palette of colors below your message. Click or tap on one to change the color of your post.
How do you customize Facebook posts?
Following are the 9 ways you can customize your FB posts:
- Create a single image post, Album Post, or Carousel post by uploading graphics directly from dropbox, box, or your local computer. …
- Tag another Facebook account to expand your reach.
- Add a GIF to add humour to your post.
How do you post sensitive content on Facebook?
Introducing Sensitive Content Control
- This new feature gives you control over sensitive content. …
- To view your Sensitive Content Control, go to your profile, tap the Settings menu in the upper right corner, tap Account, then tap Sensitive Content Control.
5 guidelines for social media content design —
- Design content in a way that is useful for your followers. …
- Incorporate different types of designs in your content. …
- Balance individual content with your overall profile page. …
- Design themed content and templates. …
- Adjust your design based on analytics.
How do I create an image?
How to create an image
- Find background images. The image you use becomes the “meat” of the content. …
- Use an image creator. …
- Include the title. …
- Keep your specs the same. …
- Add your logo. …
- Create a thumbnail and featured image. …
- Share the image on social media.
How do you design a template?
Edit your template
- Click File > Open.
- Double-click Computer or This PC.
- Browse to the Custom Office Templates folder that’s under My Documents.
- Click your template, and click Open.
- Make the changes you want, then save and close the template.