Can I limit who can see my photos on Facebook?
You can configure who can see your pictures on Facebook, making photos or albums visible only to your friends or to a select group of people. You can even post pictures that only you can see. Two exceptions are your current profile photo and your cover photo, which can be seen by anyone with internet access.
How do I control photo privacy on Facebook?
To edit the privacy settings for your photos:
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How do you change album privacy on Facebook Mobile?
To edit the privacy settings for your photo albums:
- At the top of Facebook, tap Profile.
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the name of the album. You can tap See All to find it.
- In the top right, tap Edit.
- Next to Audience, tap the current privacy setting (Example: Friends).
- Tap to choose who can see your album.
- Tap Update.
How do I make all my photos private on Facebook 2021?
You can make your Facebook Photo Albums private by going to “Edit Album” option and changing the privacy to “Only me”. To access this option, just open the album and click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right over cover photo of the Album.
How do I change album privacy?
Select the album that you want to edit its privacy settings. Edit tab is located at the right side of the page beside the Feature on Profile tab. Choose your option from the drop down menu at the privacy tab. You will be presented with 6 options you can choose from.
How do I make all Facebook posts private?
Making All Facebook Posts Private on Windows
- Go to your Facebook Timeline.
- Click the Question Mark (?) on the top-right.
- Select Privacy Shortcuts from the drop-down menu.
- In the Privacy Section, select See More Privacy Settings.
- In the Your Activity Section, Select Limit The Audience For Posts… …
- Tap Limit Past Posts.