How do I make my comments private on Facebook?
You can’t hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it’s commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
Can I make my Likes private on Facebook?
Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes. Select a Page Category. In the Select Audience box, choose the level of privacy you want for the category’s like visibility.
How do I hide my comments from the public on Facebook?
How to Hide Comments on Facebook. To hide comments on Facebook’s native platform, all you have to do is hover over the comment. You’ll see a drop-down arrow; when you click on it, you’ll see the option to “hide comment” or “embed.” Just click “hide comment.”
How do I turn off likes and comments on Facebook 2020?
How To Turn Off Comments On Facebook
- Select the post whose privacy settings you want to edit.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of that post.
- Tap “Edit Privacy”
- Choose from ‘Public’, ‘Friends’, or ‘Friends except…’
How do I stop my comments showing up on friends news feed 2021?
Click the “Edit” button next to each app and then click the audience selector next to the “Posts on your behalf” option. Select who these posts should be visible to or click “Only Me” to prevent them from appearing on anyone’s news feed.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
In the top right, click your Page photo.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then select Settings.
- In the left menu, click Privacy, then select Public Posts.
- Next to Comment Ranking, click Edit.
- Select On or Off.
How do I manage comments on Facebook?
How To Manage Comments Via Facebook Manager
- Select Facebook and click on the comment that you want to hide/delete to open the post with that comment.
- Hover your mouse over the comment and click on.
- Now you can choose to either delete or hide the comment.