How do I get Facebook to recognize my device?
On the More interface, tap the Account Settings option from the HELP & SETTINGS section. From the Settings page, tap Security option. On the Security Settings window that opens up, tap the Recognized Devices option. On the Manage Recognized Devices interface, you can see the list of all the known devices.
Why can’t I log into my Facebook account on my new phone?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How do I register a device on Facebook?
How to Turn On Login Approvals on Facebook
- Click the Edit link in the Login Approvals row.
- Select the check box that appears. …
- Read the overview of login approvals, grab your cellphone, and then click Get Started.
- Select the device you are using and then click Continue.
Implement Login for Devices
- Enable Login for Devices. Load your app’s dashboard and change Product > Facebook login > Settings > Login from Devices to ‘Yes’.
- Generate a Code. …
- Display the Code. …
- Poll for Authorization. …
- Confirm Successful Login. …
- Store Access Tokens.
How do I reach Facebook support?
If you have one, log into your account and navigate to the Ads Help Center. You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”.
How do I recover my Facebook account?
Whether you are using an iPhone or Android device, the steps to recover your Facebook account are the same.
- Start the Facebook app on your phone. …
- On the Facebook app’s login page, tap Forgot Password?
- On the Find Your Account page, enter your phone number for the account.
What do I do if I can’t access my Facebook account?
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Search for the account you want to recover. …
- Follow the on-screen steps to reset the password for your account.
Why doesn’t Facebook recognize my phone number?
If you see a message that your mobile number isn’t recognized, make sure you typed your mobile phone number correctly. … If you see a message that an account already exists with your mobile number, you may need to wait a few days to try adding it to your account.
How do I get Facebook on my new Android phone?
Tap “Menu” from the home screen, then touch “Facebook.” Use the on-screen keypad to enter your login information for Facebook. Tap “Sign In.”