How can I open my locked Facebook account?
To recover your account information:
Enter your email address, phone number, or full name in the form that appears, then click Search. If you entered your full name, select your account from the list. Select Send code via SMS if you entered your phone number or Send code via email. Then click Continue.
Why has my Facebook account been locked?
Facebook Account Temporarily Locked for Security Reasons
Sending too many friend requests or messages. Using automated software and bots. A sudden increase in posting frequency. Having a fake account, using a fake name, or impersonating someone.
How long does it take to recover locked Facebook account?
The duration of a temporary Facebook lock typically lasts for 24 to 48 hours. Your account will be unlocked as soon as you complete the on-screen instructions.
What does it mean if your account has been locked?
If you are logged in to your account and see a message that your account has been locked for security purposes, this means that we have detected suspicious behavior and it appears as though your account may have been compromised. To unlock your account, please secure it by changing your password now.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- email@example.com – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- firstname.lastname@example.org – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How can I get back into my Facebook account if I’m being asked to confirm my identity?
If you can’t remember your Facebook password, you can request a new password. You may have the option of confirming your identity by: Identifying friends based on their tagged photos. Contacting a friend you’ve previously chosen to help you.
How can I access Facebook without a phone number?
How to Recover Facebook Account without Phone Number?
- Visit the Facebook website and click on the Forgot account tab.
- You will get an email or number as a recovery option.
- To go ahead, click on no longer have access to these.
- The next available option is to give a friend’s number.
- Input a friend’s number to continue.
How do you unlock an iPhone without the password?
If you forgot your iPhone passcode
- Step 1: Make sure that you have a computer (Mac or PC) This process requires a Mac or PC. …
- Step 2: Turn off your iPhone. Unplug your iPhone from the computer if it’s connected. …
- Step 3: Put your iPhone in recovery mode. …
- Step 4: Restore your iPhone.
How do you unlock a iPhone without knowing the password?
Press and quickly release the “Volume Down” button. Press and hold the “Top” button until your device goes into recovery mode. iPhone with Home button: Press and hold both the “Home” and the “Top” (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.