The most common way to fix the You’re tapping too fast take a break error on TikTok is to wait it out. The block can last for a few minutes, an hour, or more depending on how many times you’ve received the error message. Your best bet is just to wait it out, and eventually, the block will be lifted.
How do I fix TikTok commenting too fast?
Table of Contents
- Restart the TikTok App.
- Check the TikTok Server Status.
- Install Pending TikTok App Updates.
- Rewrite and Repost Your Comment.
- Test and Improve your Internet Connection.
- Switch Between Wi-Fi and Mobile Data.
- Check the Privacy Settings for Commenting.
- Clear the TikTok App Cache and Data.
Why is TikTok telling me I’m commenting too fast?
What does “commenting too fast” mean? You may have received this notice if you have been commenting on a lot of videos very quickly. In order to prevent spamming, we may disable a user’s account for 24 hours in these circumstances.
What happens if I clear cache on TikTok?
“Clear Cache” on TikTok means removing insignificant data in the app which will free up storage space on your device. … When you clear cache on TikTok, the data of videos that you’ve watched before will be deleted. You may be logged out of the app as well, so you need to log in to it again.
How do I get rid of comment ban on TikTok?
In general, if TikTok has banned your account due to violations of community guidelines, there is no bypassing it. You can appeal and ask for the ban to be lifted, but more on that later. However, bypassing a TikTok ban is only a viable option if you’re using the app in a country where it is not officially banned.
What does double tapping a TikTok live do?
Double tap: If you tap a video in your feed twice in a row, a heart will light up and you have liked the video.
Does clearing TikTok cache delete drafts?
Clearing the cache on TikTok will not delete your drafts or your videos. Clearing cache on TikTok only deletes the temporary storage in the app and nothing more.
Does deleting TikTok delete drafts?
Drafts will remain indefinitely on your TikTok account. Once you post them, however, they will no longer show up as drafts. … It must be noted, however, that if you uninstall the TikTok app, you will lose all your saved drafts.
How do I clean my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
How do you comment on TikTok without saying anything?
How to leave a blank comment on TikTok
- Open up the comment section of a video and click ‘add comment’
- Click on the microphone icon (you may need to click ‘enable diction’ if that message comes up)
- Let the microphone run for a few seconds.
- Click back onto the keyboard symbol and it will stop the recording.
Is something wrong with TikTok?
Censorship. TikTok moderation is a mess, with censorship rife across the platform. For instance, the problem surrounding the removal of tags has led some already marginalized communities to become even more excluded. Users who protested racism in their videos reported a drop in popularity of their other content.