After you’re approved, you can turn on shopping for your Instagram account. Go to Settings, tap Business, then tap Shopping. Choose which product catalog you want to connect, then tap Done. Now, you can draw people to your catalogue through shopping posts and stories.
How do I enable Shopping on Instagram?
Turn on Instagram Shopping
- Go to your Instagram business profile and tap the three lines in the upper right.
- Select Settings.
- TapBusiness, then tap Shopping.
- Select the Product Catalog you want to connect to your account.
- Select Done.
Why is my instagram not eligible for Shopping?
Your products or store do not comply with Instagram guidelines. If you’re selling items that are prohibited on Instagram such as weapons, your account will not be eligible for Instagram Shopping. … Only physical goods can be offered on Instagram Shopping.
How do I add Shopify to Instagram?
Add your product catalog to Instagram
- Using Instagram, open your business profile options and then go to the Settings section.
- Tap Business > Shopping, and then confirm your Facebook account.
- Select the product catalog that you want to connect.
- Tap Done.
Where is commerce manager on Instagram?
To view and manage your connected Instagram account and catalog in Commerce Manager: In Commerce Manager, go to Settings. Select Catalog to see the catalog connected to your commerce account.
In order to link a different account, open https://www.instagram.com, and logout from your account (learn more about how to log out). Once you have logged out, re-link the app by clicking on the “Connect” button. This time, Instagram will ask you to log in.
How do I connect Instagram to my shopping catalog?
STEP 6: TURN ON SHOPPING
- Go to your business’s Instagram profile and tap.
- Select “Settings”
- Tap “Business” then tap “Shopping”
- Select the “Product Catalog” you want to connect to your account.
- Select “Done”
Link your Facebook Catalog to Instagram
- Visit your Instagram business profile.
- Tap the ellipsis (…) or gear icon in upper right hand corner.
- Tap Shopping under Business Settings.
- Tap Continue.
- Select the product catalog you want to use with shopping on Instagram.
- Tap Done.
How do I post a product catalog on Instagram?
Add items to your catalog on Instagram
- Go to your shop and tap in the top right.
- Tap Manage Products, then Add New.
- Add an image for the item you want to sell. …
- Enter a name, description and other details for your item. …
- When you’re finished, tap Save to add the item in your catalog.