Open a group page on Facebook in your preferred web browser. 2. At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. Either drag and drop your PDF into this box, or click “More” at the top and select “Add File.”
Can you upload PDF to Facebook group?
You can also share a PDF file with the other people in a Facebook Group. To do that, go to the Group page, click the More button, select Add File and choose the PDF document to upload. … Once the file is online, create a public link for sharing and then post that link on your Facebook page.
How do I upload a file to a Facebook group?
To add a file to a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Below the name of the group, swipe left and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
How do I convert a PDF image to Facebook?
Click on “Tools,” then “Export PDF.” Choose “Image,” then your desired file format (a JPEG or PNG format should work just fine). Click the gear icon to configure the conversion settings, such as resolution, for your selected file format. Check the “Export All Images” box.
Why can’t I upload a file to Facebook group?
To learn about files in a group, tap Mobile Browser Help above, then select Computer Help or Android App Help. … If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group.
How do I upload a video to a Facebook group page?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Tap Write something… then tap Photo or Video. Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library, then tap Done. Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
How do I create a collaborative document in Facebook Group 2021?
Can Facebook Group Members Create Documents?
- Click “Home” on the Facebook toolbar, and then select the name of your group from the sidebar.
- Click the “Files” tab at the top of the group page, and then click the “Create Doc” button.