How do I permanently delete my instagram account?
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete [username].
How do I delete my old Instagram account without email or password?
Go to the “Delete Your Account Page” Select one of the options from the drop down menu next to the query “Why are you deleting your account.” You have to select one. Once you have selected a reason, a “Permanently Delete My Account” tab will appear. Select it and successfully delete your account.
How do I permanently delete my Instagram account on Android?
How to delete your Instagram account permanently
- From a browser, go to Instagram’s dedicated page for deleting accounts.
- If you are not logged in, you will have to do so.
- Select your reason for deleting the account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Select the button stating: Delete [username].
- Your account is now gone.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my phone 2021?
FAQs on Deactivating Instagram Account on Android and IPhone
First, Log in to your account on the Instagram website or application. Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Choose from the drop-down menu your reason for deleting. Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.