Find the post you want to delete and tap the three dots on the upper right of the post. 4. Tap “Delete.” Facebook will then ask you to confirm that this is really what you want to do — tap “Delete Post” to confirm.
How do I delete a Facebook post that won’t upload?
Facebook For Android: Clear Stuck Uploads
- Open “Settings“.
- Choose “Apps“.
- Select “Facebook“.
- Select “Storage“.
- Tap the “Clear Data” button.
- Tap “OK” to confirm your selection.
How do you delete a post that won’t load on Facebook iPhone?
Double-click the Home button to reveal the Task Bar. Hold down the Facebook app until you see the minus sign. Tap minus sign to close app. Try a reset if the above doesn’t work.
Why won’t Facebook upload my post?
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
How do I clear my Facebook cache?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
What happens if I clear Facebook cache?
If you use the “Clear Data” button on your Android phone to clear the local data, that is all you’re clearing. Anything related to your account that is stored on your device will go away, but your primary account info, and anything else stored on Facebook’s servers, is still out there.
Why are Facebook posts not loading on iPhone?
Quit and Relaunch the App
The first thing we usually try when Facebook stops working is to pull down the app screen page to refresh it. In case this does not work, the next solution is to quit and relaunch the Facebook app. To force quit an app, on iPhone with Face ID, swipe up from the bottom of the screen and hold.
How do I know if Im in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
Why does my Facebook say taking a while to post?
What Causes Facebook Video Upload Stuck or Stuck Processing? Without a strong internet connection, your video will either take too long before it is completely uploaded; Depending on your browser/Facebook, your connection to Facebook might be broken after a browser or server timeout.
How can I contact Facebook?
If you want to contact Facebook, you’ll first need to log into your account. On the desktop site, look up at the top right corner of the screen. There, you’ll see a downward-facing arrow — click it and select “Help & support” from the dropdown menu.
How do I clean my cache?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.
What does Clear cache mean?
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites. Android ComputeriPhone & iPad.
Why is Facebook not loading properly?
Facebook not loading issue may be a result of your device not being able to properly connect to the Internet. If this is the case, turn both WiFi and cellular data off. Wait for a few minutes and then turn both of them back on. Toggling these options has helped many users fix Facebook issues on your devices.