Unfortunately, there’s no simple way to switch between Instagram accounts on chrome. The easiest way to switch between Instagram accounts in your browser is to use Shift and aggregate multiple accounts in the sidebar.
How do I switch Instagram accounts on Chrome?
Tap Log In. To make it easier to access multiple Instagram accounts with one login, go back into Settings and tap Set up Multi-Account Login. Choose which account you want to use to log into all accounts. Note that anyone with access to the account you choose will have access to all linked accounts.
How do I switch between Instagram accounts on my browser?
How do I add and switch between multiple Instagram accounts?
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Add Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Tap Log In.
How do I switch Instagram accounts on my computer?
To switch between your accounts on desktop, click on your profile photo on the top right corner of the screen, and then, click on “Switch Accounts”. Try reset password and then chnage the password and then try to login. If this fails open Instagram on another Devices and try to login.
How do I change my Instagram account on Google?
Instagram app for Android and iPhone:
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap your username at the top of the screen. Tap the account you’d like to switch to.
How do you change your Instagram to personal?
Here is how to switch back to a Personal Instagram Account from Business Account:
- Open Instagram on your phone.
- Now go to your profile and tap on Menu in the upper right corner.
- Then tap on Settings and then Tap on Account.
- Tap on Switch to Personal Account.
- Finally, tap on Switch Back to confirm.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.