Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Scroll down and tap Photos. Tap the album you’d like to view.
Why can’t I access my photos on Facebook app?
On Android, clear the cache by going to “Settings -> Apps & notifications -> See all xx apps -> Facebook.” Tap “Storage & cache,” then “Clear cache.” … Open the Facebook app and tap “More -> Settings -> Browser.” On the next screen, tap “Clear” next to “Your browsing data.”
What happened to all my pictures on Facebook?
Facebook will delete all the photos users have synced from the main Facebook app if they do not install its dedicated photo-sharing app Moments before 7 July. … Now Facebook will delete all their synced photos unless users install the Moments app.
How do I view my photo albums on Facebook Timeline?
To put it on your own timeline, click the “Share” button at the bottom of the album, then choose “Share on your own Timeline.”
Why have my photo albums disappeared on Facebook?
Learn about Facebook’s maintenance work. If you check your settings and they all seem fine, then be aware that sometimes pictures temporarily vanish during and just after routine maintenance. A message that Facebook is not available or will return shortly is a sign of such maintenance.
What happens when you allow access to photos?
When you give access to an app to photos (either through the prompt that comes when the app tries to access photos or through Settings > Privacy > Photos), the app gets access to write new photos/images to your Camera Roll and to read all your photos on the device in an unencrypted form.
How do I view all my photos on my iPhone?
How to access iCloud Photos
- Open the Photos app.
- Tap the Photos tab to see your photos.
- Tap the Albums tab to see My Albums, Shared Albums, People & Places, Media Types, and Other Albums. You can also learn more about content that you share with others.
How do I disable allow this device to access photos and videos?
- Go to your Start menu and open Control Panel.
- Click on device manager.
- You should see a list of device types with arrows to the left of their names.
- Find the one with iPhone listed under it (usually it’ll be under the Portable Devices category, but not always)