Can your friends see when you post on someone else’s wall?
If you are posting directly to someone’s Timeline, know that at the very least, that person’s friends or a subset of their friends can see the post. Unless the person whose Timeline you are posting has no friends, then it is usually a broader conversation than just a one-on-one.
How do you write on Facebook wall without everyone seeing?
Updated mobile browser experience
- At the top of your News Feed, tap What’s on your mind? or on your profile tap Post a status update. …
- Below your name, tap the audience selector (example: Friends).
- Tap the circle to the right of the audience you’d like to see your content (example: Friends, Public or Only Me).
How do I post on someone’s wall without them seeing?
Slide down to the most appropriate option and click to change the privacy setting for that message. If you choose “Friends,” anyone on your friends list can read the post, but the general public will not see it. If you choose “Only Me,” nobody but you can see it.
How do I post on Facebook without one person seeing it?
If you choose Friends as the audience for your post, the selected person won’t see it.
Add the person you want to hide your post from to the Restricted list:
- Open Facebook on your smartphone.
- Go to their profile.
- Click at the top of their profile.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Select Restricted.
How do I post on someones wall?
Post Via Your Wall
- Log in to your Facebook account with your email address and password.
- Type the name of the friend whose wall you wish to post on in the search box located at the top of any page. …
- Click the “Write Post” option that appears near the top of the member’s Timeline.
Who can see my wall posts on Facebook?
How do I control who can see posts that friends make on my profile on Facebook?
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to the Audience and Visibility section and tap Profile and Tagging.
- Tap Who can see what others post on your profile?
- Select an audience (example: Friends).
When I post on someone’s wall Who can see it?
The only people on your friend list that will see your posts are those users who are also friends with the Wall owner. If the Wall owner has kept her profile public, however, then a story about your comment will appear on your profile and all of your friends can link to and view the post.
How do I make a post visible to only one person?
How do you do it?
- Step 1 – Type your status update as normal. …
- Step 2 – Select the ‘custom’ option from the pull-down menu. …
- Step 3 – Once you have selected ‘specific people and lists’ start typing in the names of individuals you’d like to see the post.
Can you hide your Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?
Depending on your needs, you can either hide your profile from specific users or you can configure your profile to be invisible to everyone except friends or friends of friends. On the other hand, if you only want to hide your profile when you are signed out, you can do so by deactivating your account.