How do I recover my Instagram account without email or phone number?
To recover your Instagram account without email or phone number, you need to navigate to the “Get more help?” page. Then, you’ll be able to request support by tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number”. Tapping on “I can’t access this email or phone number” will open the “Request Support” form.
How do I log into Instagram if I forgot my password and email?
On Android, tap Get help logging in on the login screen. Enter your Instagram username, email or phone number, then tap Next. On iPhone, tap Forgot password on the login screen. Enter your Instagram username or phone number, then tap Send login link.
How can I get my old Instagram back?
Here is how to reactivate an Instagram account:
- Open the Instagram account on your phone.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate and tap on Login.
- Now your feed opens and your account will have been restored to normal.
How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
How long until Instagram deletes your account?