How can I update my Facebook profile without posting it?
Changing Profile Picture on Facebook on Smartphone Without Posting
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the profile icon in the top left of the screen.
- Click on the profile picture and choose “Select profile picture or video.”
- Choose the new profile picture.
- Uncheck the box next to “Share your update to News Feed.”
How can I add a job on Facebook without anyone knowing?
Click on your “About” section. Add the work, then when you’re done it will give you the option to post the change or not. Click no. You can go to your privacy settings and make sure it’s not on automatic share, also change who see that to only me and not friends or public.
How do I change my education on Facebook?
How to Edit Your Education & Work Profile on Facebook
- Click “Edit My Profile” on your Facebook homepage’s top left corner next to your profile photo.
- Select “Education And Work” from the categories list on the left side.
- Type the name of your school into the College/University or High School fields as desired.
How can I update my Facebook profile without notifying everyone?
- Click the update info button of whatever information you wish to update and hit edit.
- Click the privacy setting button next to the specific item you will change, and then change the setting to “Only Me.”
- Enter your new information, and then save it. …
- Click the Activity Log button near the top of your timeline.
How can I private my Facebook account?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” …
- You can now change your privacy settings for different features.
Can you change your relationship status without posting?
First go to the “About” section on your timeline and scroll down to the “Relationship” section. Hit “Edit” on the upper right corner and change your privacy settings to “Only Me.” Then change your status to “Single” or “It’s Complicated” or whatever you situation is, and hit save.