Can you only do yes or no polls on Instagram?
As of Oct. 3, Instagram is officially taking a stride to make stories more interactive by adding a polling feature. And if you’re wondering if you can only vote yes or no in new Instagram polls, you’ll be happy to hear that the whole polling experience is totally customizable.
How do you do the voting thing on Instagram?
Creating a poll on Instagram is pretty easy!
- Create a new Instagram Story by tapping the “+” icon and sliding over to “story”.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen (it’s square with a smiley).
- Tap to select the “poll” sticker icon.
- Fill in the question for your poll and edit your answer options.
How do you vote no on Instagram stories?
How to set up an Instagram Story poll
- Create a new Instagram Story.
- Tap the sticker icon at the top of the screen.
- Tap to select the “Poll” sticker icon.
- Fill in the question for your poll.
- Tap “Your Story” or “Send To >” to share your poll to your Story.
Can I vote on my own Instagram poll?
After you’ve taken a photo or video for your story, select the “poll” sticker and place it anywhere you’d like — you can write out your own question and even customize the poll choices. After you’ve shared your poll, your friends and followers can immediately start voting and see real-time results.
How do you vote in a group chat on Instagram?
Tap in the top right of Feed. Tap a group name from your Chats list to open the conversation. Tap , then tapPoll. Enter your question and answers, then tap Create Poll.
Can others see who voted on Instagram?
Followers can vote on the poll — and several people apparently thought the votes were anonymous. The bad news? They aren’t. Instagram sends the user a notification every time someone votes, and you can see who’s voted for what.