How to tweet links without having the link in your tweet – Quora. After you copy and paste the URL in your tweet simply remove anything that comes after the question mark including the ? itself and your tweet will only contain the preview without the URL itself.
How do you embed a single tweet?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
How do I hide my URL on twitter?
Type or paste the URL into the Tweet box on twitter.com. A URL of any length will be altered to 23 characters, even if the link itself is less than 23 characters long. Your character count will reflect this. Click the Tweet button to post your Tweet and link.
How do I post a video without retweeting?
2 Ways to Share Someone’s video Without Retweeting
- Go the tweet with the video you want to share.
- Click on the Share link on the tweet.
- Copy the link to the tweet.
- Click on Create a new tweet.
- Paste and edit the link, replace this part of the link: ‘? …
- The tweet will give clickable credit to the original poster of the video.
What does embedding a tweet do?
Embedded Tweets bring your pick of content from Twitter into your website articles. An embedded Tweet includes photos, video and cards media created for display on Twitter, and can even stream live video from Periscope.
How do I embed a tweet into an email?
Embedding tweets in your email is easy. Some third-party apps require you to head to the Twitter feed and find the tweet that you wish to embed. Then, you have to click on the down arrow icon on the top right and select the “Copy link to Tweet” option.
How do you make an embedded tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
How do I get a Twitter embed code?
Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height and theme (light or dark) to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You’re done!
Which URL shortener is best?
Six best URL shortener services compared
- Bitly. Bitly is a powerful (and popular) tool for shortening URLs. …
- TinyURL. TinyURL is the best URL shortening solution for anonymous use. …
- Ow.ly. Hootsuite is a popular social media management tool. …
- Rebrandly. …
- T2M. …
How do I send a link without preview? Every time you tweet a link, a preview image will automatically appear with it. However, if you want to remove the preview image, just hit the (X) button on top of the left corner of the image once you have pasted the link.
How do you shorten a tweet?
6 Ways To Make Your Tweets Shorter
- Use a link shortener. I have seen many people using TinyUrl to shorten their links, and I used to use TinyUrl as well. …
- Use text message language. …
- Drop the punctuation. …
- Look for shorter synonyms. …
- One sentence rule. …
- Tweet an image with the words.
How do you embed a video in a tweet?
How to embed videos in a tweet
- Copy and paste the URL of the video from the platform that’s hosting the video, like YouTube.
- Paste the URL into a tweet – watch the character limit, as an incomplete link won’t work. You should see an embedded video preview appear in the tweet text box. …
- Add text as wanted, then hit Tweet.
How do you add a video to someone’s tweet?
Tap on your screen to move your cursor to the end of the URL. Next, type and add “/video/1” to the tail end of the URL. You’re now all set to select the “Tweet” button. You have now shared the video with all of your followers without having to retweet the original tweet.
How do I find the original tweet of an embedded video?
Click the http://t.co (Twitter) link to find the original URL. Go to About (#) Copy and paste the link into the on “search twitter” search box. You will see the tweet(s) with the link.