To do this, view the comment that someone added on one of your Facebook posts, then mouse over their comment, and an “X” will appear in the upper right of their comment. Click on that “X,” and you’ll see the option to delete the comment.
How do you remove negative comments?
To remove bad reviews from Google Local, follow these nine steps:
- Sign in to your Google account.
- Open Google Maps.
- Search for your business.
- Choose to view your business reviews.
- Select All Reviews.
- When you see the review you want to remove, click the three dots in the top right corner.
- Select “Flag as inappropriate.”
Can you delete negative reviews on Facebook page?
To hide or remove a bad Facebook review from your business page, you can: Report the review if it violates Facebook’s community standards, Report the reviewer as a fake account, or. Turn reviews off completely by navigating to your page’s settings, clicking Templates and Tabs, and toggling Reviews to “off.”
Should you delete negative comments on Facebook?
Step 1: Don’t delete the comment.
If you delete their comment, it could just upset them further. That can lead to additional comments, negative reviews, etc. However, if they posted something vulgar, threatening, or trolling, feel free to delete the comment.
How do you delete a review?
How to delete a Google review you wrote
- Go to maps.google.com.
- Click the Menu button (three stacked lines in the top left corner of the screen). Navigate to “Your contributions.” …
- Click “Your Contributions,” then go to “Reviews.”
- Click the three dots next to the review you want to delete, and then select “Delete Review.”
How do I stop a bad review?
If a bad review is plaguing your small business, here are some ways to not go about dealing with the situation.
- Get defensive. …
- Ignore it. …
- Get pulled into an online battle. …
- Acknowledge the issue and apologize. …
- Tactfully promote a positive image of your business. …
- Be authentic and personal. …
- Take it offline.
How do you remove reviews from Facebook?
Disable reviews section from Facebook
- Click on “Settings” on your Business Page.
- Click “Edit Page”
- Scroll down to the “Reviews” section and click Settings.
- Move the slider from “ON” to “OFF”
- Save your new settings.
Is it illegal to delete bad reviews?
File a Legal Removal Request for the Bad Review of Your Business. … In the case of your business, this would potentially in the case of possible slander against you or your brand, which is illegal in the United States.
Can you get a Facebook review removed?
Can You Delete Facebook Reviews? Here’s the thing: you can’t delete a review on Facebook. You can’t simply delete Facebook reviews – a.k.a. Recommendations – on an individual level in the same way you can hide or delete unwanted comments on your Page or an unflattering selfie you accidentally uploaded.
How do you respond to a bad comment?
How to Respond to a Negative Online Reviews
- ACKNOWLEDGE THE ISSUE. In most cases, even if you don’t think the customer is right, it’s important to acknowledge the issue. …
- APOLOGIZE. …
- PROVIDE AN EXPLANATION, IF NECESSARY. …
- COMPENSATE THE REVIEWER APPROPRIATELY. …
- INVITE THE REVIEWER TO DISCUSS THE MATTER OFFLINE.
How do you delete a comment on someone else’s post?
How to Delete or Edit Someone Else’s Comment
- To delete a comment posted by someone else on one of your posts, just select the three dots to the right of the post. Select Delete from the pull-down menu. …
- You can delete a comment posted by someone in a Facebook Group or Page that you manage.
Why can’t I delete a comment on Facebook 2020?
You can only delete posts that you have made. If the “Delete” option doesn’t appear, then you are trying to delete someone else’s post, which is not possible.