How do I minimize my screen on Facebook?
Spin your mouse wheel downward, or press the “Hyphen” key on your keyboard. With the “Ctrl” key depressed, either of these commands zooms out your browser, making Facebook windows smaller. You can let go of the “Ctrl” key when you are finished resizing the browser’s display.
How do I reduce posts on Facebook?
In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Posts.
- Tap Limit who can see past posts.
- Tap Limit Old Posts, then tap Confirm to confirm your decision.
How do you collapse a comment on Facebook?
Click Posts in the left column of your Page. Click Visitor Posts on the right side of your Page.
From a comment on a Page post:
- Hover over a comment by the person or Page you want to ban and click .
- Click Hide Comment.
- Click Ban [Name].
How do I minimize a video on Facebook?
To close a minimized video tap and hold it until the large cross sign appears on the screen. Drag the video on to the cross symbol and release to close it.
How do I make my display smaller?
On a PC, click the Start menu followed by Preferences and Display Settings. You can also right click a blank screen to access the Settings menu. Depending on your operating system you will either choose Fit to Screen or Change size of text, apps and other items.
Can I change the layout of my Facebook page?
To get started, log into your Facebook page and go to the Settings button. Select “Edit Page” from the left sidebar menu. Then, under the “Templates” section, choose “Edit” to select the format style of your choice. You can tap on “View Details” for each option to see the layout and which tabs will be visible.
How do you prioritize posts on Facebook?
On the Facebook homepage, click the drop-down arrow on the top right and select “News Feed Preferences”. 2. Select “Prioritize who to see first”.
How do I change who sees what I post on Facebook?
How to change the Facebook News Feed Settings:
- Click the three dots (…) next to News Feed and select Edit Preferences.
- Update which Friends you see first and which to Unfollow.
- Reconnect with Friends you’ve Unfollowed and ones you’ve Snoozed.
- Discover new Pages.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
Can I hide comments on Facebook?
From your Page, go to the post that has a comment you want to hide. Tap and hold the comment you want to hide, then select Hide. To unhide or see a hidden comment, tap and hold This comment has been hidden, then select Unhide.
How do I stop Facebook from hiding comments?
How to Stop Facebook From Filtering Comments on a Personal Profile
- Click on the downward arrow in the top right corner.
- Select “Settings & Privacy” from the dropdown menu.
- Click on “Settings.”
- Click on “Public Posts.”
- Make sure that “Comment Ranking” is toggled off.
Can I hide my own comments on Facebook?
Unfortunately, you can’t hide your Facebook comments. Only the person who initially shared the post can change the privacy settings of that post. … As long as the post’s privacy is set to Public, it will remain visible. And so will your comment.
How do I minimize Facebook on my iPhone?
How to Hide Facebook on iPhone & iPad
- Head over to “Settings” on your iPhone or iPad. …
- If you haven’t used Screen Time before, follow the on-screen instructions to quickly set it up. …
- Now, head back to the Screen Time menu and tap on “App Limits”.
- Here, tap on “Add Limit” as shown in the screenshot below.
How do you stop videos from floating on Facebook?
To stop videos from playing automatically on your computer:
- Click the down arrow in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click. Videos in the left menu.
- Click the dropdown menu next to Auto-Play Videos and select Off.