YouTube will now let you block recommendations from specific channels. … That’s only one of the recommendation changes YouTube showed off in the blog post, but it might be the biggest one. Everyone has that one channel they absolutely hate seeing in the “Up Next” column next to videos they watch.
Can I block certain recommendations on YouTube?
YouTube admits that it doesn’t always get its suggestions right, so it will let users remove suggested channels that they don’t want to watch. You’ll be able to click the three-dot menu next to a video and select “don’t recommend channel.” YouTube will also attempt to make it easier to find content you do want.
How do I unblock YouTube recommendations?
- As you browse through content on the Home Page of the YouTube Mobile App, tap the three dots button to the right, and you’ll be presented with this new option, ‘Don’t Recommend Channel.
- If you change your mind, tap on the ‘Undo’ option.
How do I delete all history suggestions?
Clearing Autofill Data in Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu icon. …
- Click on History, then click on History again in the menu that appears.
- Select Clear browsing data. …
- If it is not already selected, click on the “Advanced” tab.
- At the top, choose “All Time” option to clear all saved data.
How do I turn off recommended videos on YouTube 2020?
Create a new YouTube channel for videos for the videos where you don’t want to show any related videos at the end. Set all of these videos to “UNLISTED”. Append “rel=0″ to the end of the YouTube share URL. The “rel-0” tells YouTube to only show related videos in the channel of origin.
How do you reverse don’t recommend a channel?
Clear “Not interested” and “Don’t recommend channel” feedback
- Go to My Activity. You might need to sign in to your Google Account.
- Find Other Google activity in the left-hand Menu or under the My Activity banner.
- Select “YouTube ‘Not interested’ feedback,” then select Delete.
Why is YouTube not recommending my videos?
Let your channel have only one niche. More likes on the video will result in video being suggested or recommended. Ask people to comment on your videos and reply them.
How do I control YouTube recommendations?
Step 1: Open the YouTube app and tap on the user silhouette near the top right. Make sure you see your profile here, otherwise you’ll need to log in. Step 2: Tap the overflow menu in the top right corner and head to Settings > Notifications. Step 3: Toggle the switch next to Recommended videos.
How do YouTube recommendations work?
What decides the YouTube algorithm for recommendations? YouTube tries to predict what a user would like to see next based on what they usually like to watch, based on their own preferences and interests. It does not use connections from the social network to recommend what to watch next.
How do I get rid of Google recommended searches?
- Open the Google Chrome App.
- Tap the Three Vertical Dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy.
- Ensure Search and site suggestions is unchecked.
How do I get rid of Google recommended?
To completely get rid of Google suggestions on Android, it remains only to “wipe out” the history. To do this, you will need to log into your Google account again (Settings -> Google -> Google Account) and go to the “Data & personalization” category.
How do I delete search suggestions?
Go to the Settings menu, which can be found by clicking the three vertical dots in the menu bar. You’ll be directed to a new tab in Chrome. Select “Advanced” at the bottom. In the Privacy section, deselect the “Use a prediction service to help complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar” option.