Just move a handle where you want the Boomerang to begin or end. The trim feature is available in all modes. To switch to Slow-mo mode, tap the Slow-mo button or swipe left on the row above the timeline. In Slow-mo mode, the Boomerang plays at half-speed.
Can you adjust boomerang speed?
Now, you can use Instagram’s new Boomerang modes — SloMo, Echo, and Duo — to speed up or slow down your clips. … You can use Slowmo, which allows you to slow down your Boomerang, letting you take in all the details of your clip.
How do you edit boomerang on Instagram?
To access these new effects, take a Boomerang as usual, open the Story camera, swipe over to “Boomerang” on the carousel, then tap the shutter button or hold it down and let go. Next, tap the infinity symbol along the top of the display to access the new effects.
Can you slow down a video on Instagram story?
Open the Stories camera inside the Instagram app and then swipe the bottom of the screen until you are on Boomerang mode (an infinity symbol). … When you apply the SlowMo effect to your video, the Instagram app will slow your video down to half its normal speed.
How do you slow down an Instagram video?
Record in slow- or fast-motion
- Step 1: On the Instagram Stories camera, swipe from right to left on the words at the bottom of the screen to move to the “Reels” camera.
- Step 2: Tap the “Speed” button on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap one of the slow-motion or fast-motion options.
How can I slow down a video?
Note: For performance reasons, you must be on Android version 5.0 or above to play videos at different speeds.
- Go to a video.
- Tap the video once, then tap More .
- Tap Playback Speed.
- Select the speed at which you’d like the video to play.
Is there a slow motion filter on Instagram?
Instagram has launched a number of new features for its Boomerang feature including SlowMo, Echo and Duo filters, here’s how you can use them. … These include SlowMo, Echo and Duo. The update also brings a feature that allows users to trim the length of Boomerang Stories.
How do you speed up posts on Instagram?
Step 1 Get SlowMo FastMo from Google Play. Download and install it to your phone. Step 2 Select the part you’d like to speed up, and then set a parameter from 1X to 2X. Step 3 Preview and download.
How do you do slow motion on Instagram?
How to create a slow motion video for Instagram
- Upload your clip. Head over to Clideo’s Slow Motion Video tool, which allows you to create a slow motion video for Instagram on Android, iPhone, Mac, PC or any other device. …
- Slow it downnnnnn. Next, you’ll be taken to the editor page. …
- Save it!