It’s important to mention that your current cover photo cannot be made private! As in the one you have up currently uploaded will always be visible to the public.
How can I make my Facebook cover photo private?
How do I edit the privacy settings for my photos on Facebook?
- Tap. in the bottom right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Tap Uploads.
- Tap to open a photo, then tap. in the top right.
- Tap Edit Post Privacy. If you don’t see this: …
- Tap to select who can see your photo, then tap Done.
How can I make my cover photo Private 2020?
To do so, head to your profile, then click About underneath your cover photo. Select a section in the left-hand panel (for example, ‘Places you’ve lived’), then hover your pointer over the info you want to adjust. Click the Edit button, then use the audience selector to choose who can see it.
How do I hide my cover photos from the public?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”
How do I upload a cover photo on Facebook without anyone knowing?
If you do not want to show this update publicly or you want to change Facebook profile picture without notifying friends, you need to make this update “Private”. For that, click the globe sign visible next to the date/time and select Only me. That’s all!
Who can see my cover photo on Facebook?
Your current profile picture and cover photo are public, so they can be seen by anyone on or off Facebook. Learn more about adding or changing your profile picture or cover photo.