Can you have 2 TikTok accounts on one device?
TikTok allows for multiple accounts, but pro tip: multiple accounts from one phone will flag you as a business account and like many platforms, they’ll de-prioritize you unless you’re a paying advertiser. If you’re giving some of these things a try, limit your account login to one device.
How do I make another TikTok account on the same phone?
How to make a new account on TikTok using your phone number
- Open the TikTok app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap “Me” at the bottom-right of your screen.
- Tap your username at the top of the screen. …
- Tap “Add account.”
- Tap “Use phone or email.” …
- Enter your birthdate.
- Enter your phone number and then tap “Send code.”
How do I create another TikTok account if I already have one?
How to add and easily switch between accounts on TikTok
- Tap your username at the top to go to the “switch account” page. …
- Tap the TikTok account you want to switch to, or tap “Add account” to add another account.
How can I have two TikTok accounts?
To add multiple accounts on TikTok, tap on the dropdown arrow on your profile. Then, tap on “Add account” to create a new account or add an existing account. If you haven’t created a new account, you can create one by tapping on one of the multiple sign-up options.
How many Tiktoks can you have on one device?
Note that the maximum number of accounts you can have at any one time is five (at the moment of writing). However, keep in mind that if you create multiple accounts on the same device, your profile will be marked as a business account.
Can you have a joint TikTok account?
Generally speaking, people are allowed to have more than one TikTok accounts. But these accounts do not have the same importance. Some will be de-prioritized to business accounts unless a certain advertiser fee is paid. You should limit your account login to one device.