Click the Create new List icon at the top. Choose a name for your List, and a short description of the List. List names cannot exceed 25 characters, nor can they begin with a number. Then select if you want the List to be private (only accessible to you) or public (anyone can follow the List).
How do I create a group on twitter?
How Can I Create a Group on Twitter?
- Launch a Web browser and log in to your Twitter account. …
- Select “Lists” from the pull-down menu and then click the “Create a new list” button.
- Type the name and description of the list, select the privacy setting for the list and click “Save List.”
How do you make a private list on twitter?
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.
Are Twitter lists private?
Twitter Lists can be public or private. If you create a public list, other users can see it on your profile and can subscribe to it if they’re also interested in the topic. Only you can see private lists.
Can you hide followers on Twitter?
If you don’t want non-followers to see all your followings, you can hide who you follow on Twitter by simply switching to a private account. When you have a private Twitter account, non-followers won’t be able to see who you follow, your followers, and your tweets.
What is a Twitter thread?
A thread on Twitter is a series of connected Tweets from one person. With a thread you can provide additional context, an update, or an extended point by connecting multiple Tweets together.
How do you remove someone from a group message on Twitter without blocking them?
Leaving conversations: Users will be given the option to remove themselves from a public conversation on Twitter.
Twitter launches the ability to remove followers without blocking…
- Go to your profile and click Followers;
- Click the three dot icon;
- Select “Remove this follower.”
How do I join a group on twitter?
Sign up for the app of your choice, which involves signing in to your Twitter account through the app website. Afterwards, you’ll be redirected back to the app you chose, where you can enter in a group, denoted by a hashtag (the common “#” sign).
Can my followers see what I watch on Twitter?
Simply put, no. There is no way for a Twitter user to know exactly who views their Twitter or specific tweets; there’s no Twitter search for that kind of thing. The only way to know for sure if someone has seen your Twitter page or posts is through direct engagement — a reply, a favorite, or a retweet.
How do you make your Twitter private on mobile?
In the top menu, tap your profile photo, then tap Settings and privacy. Tap Privacy and safety. Under Audience and tagging, and next to Protect your Tweets, drag the slider to turn on.