How do I turn a Facebook group into a page?
To create a Page for your group:
- Create a Page of the same name as your group.
- Announce your Page in your group. …
- Lock your group so no one will post in it. …
- Select Edit Group Settings.
- Below Posting Permissions, select Only Admins.
- Select Save.
- To remove group members, go to the About section.
Can I merge a group and a page on Facebook?
Link your groups and pages
Click the “Groups” tab on the menu on the left side of your page. … Click “Link Your Group” to link the group(s) you are the admin(s) of. From the pop-up window, choose the group(s) you want to link and click “Link”. You can link the same group(s) to several pages you are the admin of.
What is the difference between a group and a page on Facebook?
Facebook pages are predominantly public. They are visible to everyone on the platform. A Facebook group however can be both public and private. You can choose to ask questions to members before you allow them access to the group, letting you choose the people you allow to be a part of the discussion.
How do I merge Facebook groups?
Merging Facebook Groups to a New Account
- Sign in to Facebook and navigate to the group into which the other groups will be merged. …
- Add members from the list to the merged group by switching to the browser tab for that group and entering their names in the “Add Friends to Group” text box.
Should I create a FB page or group?
Here’s the long and short of it: if you want to share personal information, make a Facebook page. If you want to have one spot to share posts from a business or organization, make a Business Page. If you want a place that people can connect together and have discussions, create a Facebook Group.
How do I monetize my Facebook page?
Go to Creator Studio. On the left, click the Monetization tab. Select the Page you want to check. Click Apply.
You will be taken to the Monetization Eligibility Checker, where you can see and review your status.
- Green: Congratulations! …
- Yellow: Your Page has a few issues that may be impacting it’s ability to earn money.
Can I transfer a Facebook group to someone else?
You can’t. They have to remove themselves. They are the Creators and thus invulnerable as long as they want.
How do I invite all members of a Facebook group to another group?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Groups.
- Go to your group and select the event.
- Tap Invite Friends, then select the people you want to invite.
- Tap Done.