Originally Answered: If I delete my Instagram, can I create a new one with the same email address? Yes. All you have to do is, as you said, delete your account completely.
Can I delete my Instagram account and start over?
If you delete your account:
Your account, profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. You can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account. Deleted accounts cannot be reactivated.
Can you delete your Instagram account and make a new one with the same name?
No. Once an account is taken, another account cannot have that username to avoid duplication. In fact, Instagram does not publicize and if and when they release deleted accounts / usernames, so I would instead change your current username rather than delete the account.
Can I make a new Instagram account with the same email?
You can’t create multiple Instagram accounts with the same email address. … If you create a second Instagram account via the app, you can sign up with your phone number instead of your email address.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
How do you make a new Instagram account if you already have one?
How to Create a Second Instagram Account
- Open the Instagram app and tap the circle with your profile picture at your screen’s bottom right.
- Tap the account name at the top of your screen.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Create New Account.
- Create a Username for your new Instagram account, then tap Next.
Can you create 2 Instagram accounts with the same phone number?
Can I have two Instagram accounts with the same email or phone number? No, Instagram doesn’t allow to have several accounts under the same email or phone number. So if you want to set up another profile, get a new email address in advance.
Can someone tell if you have two Instagram accounts?
People won’t see if you just logged into two accounts, but if your Instagram accounts are connected to the same social media profile (like Facebook, Twitter, etc), then your friends in that social media network will get the notifications and suggestions from Instagram to follow you on other account(s) too.
How many Instagram accounts can you make per email?
How many Instagram accounts can I have? One user can have up to 5 Instagram accounts within the Instagram app under a single email address.
How do you delete an Instagram account without deleting the other?
If you want to unlink your second Instagram account, you can do so by logging out of it. However, when you log out of it, the account will not be deleted. Instead, it’ll just be unlinked with Instagram and you’ll have to log in to it again if you want to re-link it.
- Tap your profile picture > Settings > Account preferences.
- Tap Close account under Account management.
- Tap Continue to proceed with closing your account.
- Tap the reason for closing your account and tap Next.
- Enter your account password and tap Done.