To do so, on your Android or iPhone device, open your DM inbox and tap on the selecting icon on the top right corner of the screen. Then, easily select as many conversations as you want and tap on the delete button. This feature is really great.
How do I delete multiple conversations?
How to Delete Multiple Android Messages at the Same Time
- Open the Messages app.
- Select a chat thread.
- Long-press on a message to highlight it.
- Tap any additional messages you wish to remove.
- Tap the trash can icon from the menu bar at the top of the app screen to delete the messages.
Can you delete entire conversations on Instagram?
You can delete Instagram messages by deleting an entire conversation, or by simply choosing to unsend any of the Instagram messages you’ve sent.
How do I delete conversations?
Open Messages. Locate the conversation you want to delete. Tap and hold the conversation. Tap the trash can to delete the conversation.
How do I delete multiple messages on my iPhone?
How To Delete Multiple Conversations
- Launch the Messages app from the Home screen.
- Tap Edit. This option is located on the top-left corner of the screen.
- Select the conversations you wish to delete. A check mark should be visible inside the circle of the selected conversations.
- Then select Delete.
How do u delete multiple messages on iPhone?
How to delete multiple conversations
- Open the messages app, and tap Edit on the upper left corner.
- Select the messages you want to delete.
- Choose Delete on the lower right corner.
Does blocking someone on Instagram delete messages?
Blocking a person hides your personal chat threads from each other in DMs. Meaning, the thread will disappear, and you won’t be able to view the messages (until you unblock them).