Can you delete page mentions on Facebook?
When it comes to mentions, you cannot delete the mention itself – it’s like a link on someone else’s website to yours, which you have no control over – but you can choose not to allow the post to appear on your timeline.
How do you delete mentions on Facebook?
Click on “Posts You’re tagged” option. Select the post or comment you are tagged. Hover your mouse cursor to the right top and click “Edit” Hit “Report / Remove Tag” option.
How do I see my business mentions on Facebook?
Seeing mentions of your page is easy.
- Go to your Facebook page. Make sure you’re logged in and that you are a page admin.
- At the top of your page, click Notifications.
- On the left-hand side of the next screen, click Activity.
- In the drop-down box click Mentions.
What happened to Facebook mentions?
Facebook Mentions is now a lot more than just “mentions.” Its new name is now Facebook Creator, and it has new features dedicated to creators. There is also a new website dedicated to creators – Facebook for Creators.
What are mentions on FB?
As a public figure, Facebook Mentions lets you: See what fans are saying about you and join the conversation. Share your story by posting updates, sharing photos or videos, or hosting a live Q&A.
How do you remove a tag?
Android & iOS App
- Visit your personal Facebook page, then select the “Activity Log“.
- Find the post you wish to remove the tag from, then select the arrow next to it.
- Tap “Report/Remove Tag“.
- Select the reason. I usually just go with “I’m in this photo and I don’t like it”.
What are mentions?
to refer briefly to; name, specify, or speak of: Don’t forget to mention her contribution to the project. to cite formally for a meritorious act or achievement: He was mentioned in dispatches from the war zone. noun. a direct or incidental reference; a mentioning: to make mention of a place.
How do I use mentions on Facebook?
How do I mention people, Pages or groups in a post or comment on Facebook? Type the person’s name with a capitalized first letter. Select a name from the list that appears. Type “@” and then the Page’s or group’s name.